About Keller Williams Realty
Get To Know Our Agency
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, Keller Williams has reshaped the global industry landscape.
Today, Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, with more than more than 150,000 associates and over 800 market centers across the globe.
The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders.
Keller Williams Realty is involved in many charitable causes both as a franchisor and with individual franchisee offices. It operates a charitable arm known as KW Cares which is a nonprofit organization set up to assist associates of the company and their families deal with hardships and emergencies. Examples of giving include providing assistance to help fight serious illness or recover from a life altering accident. The organization also donates to various other nonprofits including the Ryan's Well Foundation, Homes For Our Troops, and the M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.
Year-End Results (as of December 31, 2017) (U.S. only)
- Franchise is home to more than 156,532 U.S. agents. up 13 percent over ‘16
- Closed transactions total 1,041,948 units. up 10 percent over ‘16
- Sales volume is $303.4 billion. up 15 percent over ‘16
- Owner profit is $196.7 million. up 11 percent over ‘16
- Profit share is $171.1 million. up 13 percent over ‘16
Q1'18 Outlook (KPIs indicative of Q1'18 performance) (U.S. only)
- Agents took 140,013 new listings (new market inventory).
- Listings taken volume totaled $42.7 billion.
- Agents wrote 257,750 contracts (projected to close in 60 days).
- Contracts written volume is $75.0 billion.
"While we're certainly excited for our people and their incredible increases in agent production and market share, we know we're just getting started. We're committed to continuing to raise the bar and providing even more value for agents and their clients," said Davis.